Archive for September 17th, 2011
In the News: The brothers talk about butchering in the driveway, stealing from Wal-mart for a sex change, journalists allegedly stealling people’s manhoods, murder over garlic bread and so much more.
For show notes for this episode, click here.
Remember to subscribe to us on iTunes by clicking here.
- Police called after man butchers cow in his driveway
- Bronx woman admits stuffing her dead roommate in suitcase – but says she did nothing wrong
- Arizona Walmart employees rob store to fund sex change
- Should food stamps be redeemable at Taco Bell?
- Journalist Escapes Death Over Alleged Missing ‘Manhood’
- West Liberty man says he’s ‘double dragon,’ will ‘fight everyone’
- Teenager in Scotland murdered girlfriend in garlic bread row